- CYS & ACS: Appointment ONLY
- Recycle Center: Closed to the public. They currently can only support Units on Tuesday & Thursday from 0730 - 1500.
- Golf Course: Open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays ONLY.
- Mulligan's: Closed starting April 1.
- LETRA: Normal Operations
- Per direction of the Commanding General, all Fort Sill Fitness Centers are now CLOSED until further notice.
- The Youth Center closing effective close of business on April 1.
- Rinehart Indoor Pool
- Adventure Travel
- Patriot Club (can take calls for future events)
- Jack Daniel's Lounge
- Be Strong Food Truck
- Outdoor Adventure Center
- Rod & Gun Club
- Nye Library
- Twin Oaks Bowling Center
(Updated on April 1, 2020, at 10:15 a.m.)
Fort Sill Family & MWR is adjusting our operations and services to ensure the health and safety of our military community. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have canceled/postponed certain events and programs/services until further notice. We will continue to coordinate with schools on possible closures and continue routine cleaning schedules for fitness facilities and child care facilities. Below are recent cancellations:
• Easter Extravaganza
• Month of the Military Child Parade
• CYS Youth Sports and Fitness (Soccer, Baseball and T-Ball, Track, Spring 5K/10K Training, March Madness)
• ACS Play Groups
• Mass ACS Trainings/Briefings of 50 people or more
• ALL Fitness Center Classes and Saunas (until further notice)
• Nye Library Events (Spring Break Scavenger Hunt, Storytimes, Makerspace, Escape Rooms, Book Club, Puppet Show)
• Special Olympics
• March (Session 1) Learn-to-Swim & Lifeguard Training Courses
• Seniors League (Bowling) Canceled for 2 weeks.
• April Right Arm Night
• Easter Brunch at the Patriot Club (April 12)
• LETRA Craft Beer Tour (April 4)
• LETRA Paint & Wine (April 18)
• ACS You Bet Your ACEs
• ACS Super Heroes Ball
• CYS U12 Soccer Team practices and games will continue on postponement schedule with Lawton Soccer Club
• Start Right
• Mother/Daughter Tea with a Princess
• Military Long Drive Qualifier (May 11)
At this time, we want to remind everyone to take the necessary precautions and follow CDC guidelines for " social distancing" and routinely wash your hands and commonly used objects to prevent the spread of germs.
Take everyday actions to prevent the spread of germs. Here are some helpful tips and tricks to protect yourself and your family and friends from COVID-19 and other viruses.