Saturday, September 1 - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The 100th Year Anniversary of Henry Post Army Airfield
This is your chance to see historic aircraft. The airshow will feature over 20 aircraft displays, 15 flight demonstrations.
Ground Static Displays
- Aviation Aircraft
- Field Artillery - M119A3, M109A6, Stryker, HIMARS, and M270
- Air Defense Artillery Displays - THAAD Launcher, Avenger and Patriot Launcher
Kids Zone (Bounce Houses, Face Painting, Literacy Tent, Football Toss, and much more)
FREE and Open to the Public.
9:30 a.m. - Gates open
10:00 a.m. - Official start of Centennial Henry Post Army Airfield (HPAAF)
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Public viewing of all displays
12:00 p.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Fort Sill Half Section Demonstration
1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Airshow
Bring your lawn chair or blanket.
FREE and Open to the Public.
- There will be no special event access from GATE 2.
- A Visitor Pass is required for non-DoD cardholders. Visit the Visitor Control Center on Sheridan Road and get a Visitor Pass prior to the event day.
- Visitor Control Center Hours: Mon-Fri: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sat & Sun: 9 a.m.- 3p.m.
- You can get your visitor pass now for the Labor Day Weekend Celebration.
- Juveniles age 16 and under do not require a pass unless they are unaccompanied and/or driving a vehicle.
Henry Post Army Airfield History - Oldest Airfield of the Army
Some of the Static Displays
Some of the Airshow Aircraft
- Firearms (CCW Permits not recognized/honored) NOTE: Off-duty/Retired LEOs must leave firearm in vehicle
- Replica or toy weapons
- Stun guns, tasers, any electrical discharge devices
- Knives, box cutters, cutting devices (any blade size) NOTE: This includes multi-tools, Swiss army knives, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray, mace or any chemical dispensing device
- Any type of weapons to include "self-defense" weapons
- UAVs, drones, or any type of remote controlled vehicles
- Drugs, controlled substances, drug paraphernalia
- Any size coolers. EXCEPTION: small handheld coolers with baby food (formula and food in PLASTIC containers) or medications will be allowed after inspection
- Alcoholic beverages (not purchased at event)
- Food or beverage items (not purchased at event)
- Any glass bottles or glass containers of any kind
- Flammable liquids
- Portable BBQ or cooking devices
- Skates, heelies, roller blades/skates, skateboards, scooters, OR HOVERBOARDS
- Bicycles not allowed past the security screening area
- Banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Clothing with objectionable language or images (profanity, racist, anti-military, anti-government, obscene)
- Costumes or any garment resembling military personnel or law enforcement officers
- Pets (with exception to service dogs)
- Backpacks or large bags. EXCEPTION: The following items are allowed after inspection: purses, diaper bags if accompanying a child
- Large golf umbrellas
- Any other items base personnel consider a security or safety risk