Fort Sill Polo Field
Best Country Solo Performance Grammy Award, Maren Morris, is coming to Fort Sill. She was also nominated for Best New Artist, Best Country Song, and Best Country Album. Morris is the reigning 2016 County Music Awards New Artist of the Year. She was recently featured as an up-and- coming artist in Rolling Stones Country and People Magazine. Her LP, HERO, is soulful and twangy coming from a place of honesty and redemption. It showcases that life is all about the journey, and that it’s okay to be your own hero. The Texas native has written songs for Tim McGraw (Last Turn Home) and Kelly Clarkson (Second Wind).
The Fort Sill Summer Concert, set for July 4, will also feature performances by Aaron Watson and Oklahoma’s own Chris Bullard.
The concert is open to the general public. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Tickets on sale now and available at Adventure Travel (Fort Sill Welcome Center and Central Mall locations), EZ Go Stores, Billingsley Ford, and online.
• No weapons are permitted. (This includes small knives, leatherman tools, etc.)
• No professional cameras or recording devices. No pets (except service animals), glass, fireworks or Frisbees.
• Coolers and similar containers are NOT allowed.
• No outside food or drink inside the gates. Refreshments and food are available at the concert concessions.
• Bags, backpacks, folding chairs, and like items will be checked at event entry point.
• Public consumption of alcoholic beverages are to be restricted to the concert area only.
• Beer will be served only to patrons displaying an alcohol wristband.
• A wristband may be obtained at no charge at the concert entry gate.
• Outside seating - Please bring a blanket or a lawn chair.
• Rain or Shine.
Patrons should enter through Gate 2, off of Rogers Lane, for special event entry and parking. Gate 2 will be open at 3 p.m. A Fort Sill visitor pass will not be needed for Gate 2 for the concert, but those who want to enter though a different gate need a Fort Sill pass. Those entering through Gate 2 will need a valid drivers license or military ID. Parking will be in Conklin Field.
Want to see the concert for FREE?
If you volunteer for the 4th of July concert, you see the concert for free. We have volunteer positions available now. If you are interested, please contact Fort Sill ACS at +1 (580)442-4916.
Tickets available at Adventure Travel (Fort Sill Welcome Center and Central Mall locations), EZ Go Stores, Billingsley Ford, and online.