Hours of Operation
|Monday||1 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||1 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||1 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||1 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||2 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
*Youth Center office opens at 11 a.m. daily (M-F) for parent convenience. (Doors may open later due to training, meetings, etc.)
The Youth Center (YC) follows the Lawton Public Schools (LPS) school calendar, opening 1 p.m. on days schools are closed.
Camps are offered during LPS breaks (Fall, Winter & Spring) 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Camps are based on DoD Fee Policy, registration is required for all camps.
| School Out Breaks
Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
|Monday-Thursday||7 a.m.–1 p.m. (CYSS Fee Based Camp)|
|1 p.m.–8 p.m|
|Friday||1 p.m.–10 p.m.|
|Saturday||2 p.m.–10 p.m.|
- Youth Center Features
Our new state of the art facility designed specifically for the youth population at Fort Sill features many amenities for youth to take advantage of, including:
- Games and Leisure Activities: Self-directed activities provide opportunities for youth to experience a variety of leisure, art, social, and skill building techniques.
- Technology Lab: Provides opportunities for homework support, email, internet research, and games as well as the chance to gain technical skills while learning to effectively use a variety of Microsoft Office programs.
- Homework Center: A certified teacher assists with tutoring and homework in a quiet learning environment.
- Individual Sports, Group Sports, and Fitness Activities: Team and individual sports provide youth with opportunities to develop physical and social skills, leisure time interests, leadership, and teamwork.
- Registration/Program Fees/Snacks and Meals
- FREE registration for eligible youth in grades 6-12 can be processed at the Fort Sill Youth Center, Bldg. 1010, +1 (580)442-6745 or at Parent Central Services, Bldg. 4700, +1 (580)442-3486.
- FREE program access of the Youth Center, with the exception of: Break Camps (Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer), and some Special Events/Field Trips. Fees vary on the scope of the activity.
- FREE USDA snacks are provided daily during afternoon programming throughout the year. FREE breakfast and lunch are also provided during break camps.
- The center is available to all authorized Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation patrons including Active Duty Military, Retired Military, National Guard and Reserves, DoD Civilian Employees and non-DoD Contracted Employees who work on Fort Sill.
- Give Youth the Advantage
- Poster Printer
- Photoshop Elements
- DSLR Cameras
- Create through canvas or clay
- Evolve through critique and competitions
- Internet Access
- Gaming Consoles
- Wall Projector
- Computer Lab
- Research the Latest Tech
- Scholarship Search
- Resume Writing
- Tutors for Guidance
- Boys & Girls Club of America
- Homework Center
- Locally Used Textbooks
- Speakers, Amps and Guitar
- Soundproof Recording Studio
- Music Software Mix
- Keyboard Available
- Bring your Instruments to Practice
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing Wall
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- Tennis Courts
- Golf Practice Area