- Welcome to CYS
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability - To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
- Home Alone Policy
Our mission: CYS integrates and delivers base support to reduce the conflict between parental responsibilities and unit mission requirements and enable readiness for a globally responsive Army.
Our vision: A driving force for excellence in school support, youth programs, and childcare for the Army, Department of Defense, and the Nation.
Our commitment: We are committed to providing responsive and relevant child and youth programs IAW established standards to accomplish the mission of all assigned installations.
We are committed to providing appropriate programs and services at the right time and place for our Soldiers and their Families.
We are committed to getting the most out of every Army dollar.
Our workforce: CYS professionals are among the best in the world. We treat them as such by emphasizing engaged and caring leadership, fair and appropriate recognition, professional development, accountability, and empowerment. CYS professionals make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we support.
Veterans Day Art Winners
Winner: Myah (School Age Center)
Runner Up: Jatniel (Tincher CDC)
Winner: Emi Genck(School Age Center)
Runner Up: Ava(School Age Center)
Winner: Jasmine (Youth Center)
Runner Up: Ozias Diaz (Youth Center)