FIRES Fitness Center
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Holiday (No Fitness Classes)||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
The Fires Fitness Center offers hourly childcare so you can bring your children while you work out. Children must be registered with CYSS to be eligible for child care. The center provides a huge weight room area with cardio equipment, an indoor track, racquetball courts, 3 basketball courts, volleyball courts and a climbing wall for adults and youth.
- Children must be registered with CYSS to be eligible for childcare
- Kids ages from 6 weeks - 5th grade
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- $4 per hour, reservations can be made 30 days out at Parent Central Services, Fires Fitness Facility (Child Care Room) and CYSS Webtrac
- Youth/Children in Fitness Centers
AR 215-1 (Page 61)
8-20. Gyms/physical fitness centers/field houses
d. Youth use. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible, and prudent manner accordance with facility rules and regulations. Youth may use adult indoor physical fitness centers only under the following provisions:
(1) Soldier programs must not be displaced.
(2) Children 12 years old and under may not use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or jacuzzi areas at any time.
(3) As a Family member, children and youth (15 years old and under), not otherwise prohibited in paragraph 8-20d(2), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
(4) Youth must be a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by CYSS, schools, or other authorized youth organizations.
(5) Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender-appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.