- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., 8 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Saturday: 3 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Sunday & Holiday: 4 a.m. - 12 a.m.
- Obtain 20 Hour Fitness Access Card during normal hours of operations.
- Guests are limited to authorized immediate family members. (**Active Duty Service Members ONLY during the pandemic time**)
- Follow the fitness center rules and regulations posted in the building.
- The area will be monitored by surveillance camera at all times. If emergencies arise, patrons should call 911.
- For your safety, a first aid kit and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) are on-site to use if needed.
- Replacement for lost card is $25.00 service fee.
- There is no access to Honeycutt Fitness Center from 12 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Youth/Children in Fitness Centers
AR 215-1 (Page 61)
8-20. Gyms/physical fitness centers/field houses
d. Youth use. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible, and prudent manner accordance with facility rules and regulations. Youth may use adult indoor physical fitness centers only under the following provisions:
(1) Soldier programs must not be displaced.
(2) Children 12 years old and under may not use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or jacuzzi areas at any time.
(3) As a Family member, children and youth (15 years old and under), not otherwise prohibited in paragraph 8-20d(2), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
(4) Youth must be a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by CYSS, schools, or other authorized youth organizations.
(5) Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender-appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
Honeycutt Fitness Center is located on the eastern side of Fort Sill's main post. This 31,475 square feet fitness center provides the patron with ample opportunity to improve your cardio fitness, as well as your strength endurance.
Honeycutt Fitness Center now has a state of the art functional fitness area. With the ACFT right around the corner, Honeycutt now offers you all the equipment needed to train for this.
20 Hour Fitness for Active Duty Service Members
Active Duty Service Members will be able to knock out some cardio, functional fitness, and weight training during unmanned hours at Honeycutt Fitness Center. To get a 20-hour fitness access card, visit Honeycutt Fitness Center during normal operating hours.
Unmanned hours are: Effective June 1, 2020
20 Hour Fitness Rules and Regulations