Goldner Fitness Center
- Alpha Warrior Rig
- Lifting Platforms with bumpers
- Assault Bikes
- Plyo Boxes
- Salmon Ladder Trainer
- Youth/Children in Fitness Centers
AR 215-1 (Page 61)
8-20. Gyms/physical fitness centers/field houses
d. Youth use. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible, and prudent manner accordance with facility rules and regulations. Youth may use adult indoor physical fitness centers only under the following provisions:
(1) Soldier programs must not be displaced.
(2) Children 12 years old and under may not use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or jacuzzi areas at any time.
(3) As a Family member, children and youth (15 years old and under), not otherwise prohibited in paragraph 8-20d(2), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
(4) Youth must be a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by CYSS, schools, or other authorized youth organizations.
(5) Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender-appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|U.S. Holidays||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
20 Hour Fitness for Active Duty Service Members
Goldner Fitness Center is located on the western side of Fort Sill's main post. Goldner Fitness Center has 20,298 square feet and is the installation's facility dedicated to Functional Fitness training with: