Rinehart Fitness Center
- Youth/Children in Fitness Centers
AR 215-1 (Page 61)
8-20. Gyms/physical fitness centers/field houses
d. Youth use. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible, and prudent manner accordance with facility rules and regulations. Youth may use adult indoor physical fitness centers only under the following provisions:
(1) Soldier programs must not be displaced.
(2) Children 12 years old and under may not use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or jacuzzi areas at any time.
(3) As a Family member, children and youth (15 years old and under), not otherwise prohibited in paragraph 8-20d(2), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
(4) Youth must be a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by CYSS, schools, or other authorized youth organizations.
(5) Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender-appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|U.S. Holidays||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Rinehart Fitness Center offers its patrons multiple opportunities to increase their fitness levels through the more than thirty pieces of the latest Precor & LifeFitness cardio equipment, Hammer Strength free weight, and selectorized weight equipment.
This 50,325 square foot facility allows patrons to use two racquetball courts for challenge play, or pick-up games. There are three basketball courts available and three separate weight rooms with weight equipment that can improve.
Rinehart Fitness Center also offers an indoor swimming pool for those individuals looking for a different type of cardio workout. The 8-lane, 25-meter pool offers two 1m diving boards and one 3m diving board and an elevated viewing section. There is always one lane available for lap swimming, except during swim meets, or dependent upon the unit training mission.
Rinehart Indoor Swimming Pool
|Monday||6 a.m. - 1 p.m. 4 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. - 1 p.m. 4 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. - 1 p.m. 4 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. - 1 p.m. 4 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||12 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Holidays||8 a.m. - 1 p.m.|